Apollo Duck Boat Archive
2011 Landing Craft
KND brings the power and diversity of the 21st century information technology and delivery to our clients. Our professional services are designed to help you concretize your concept through to certification, promptly... with minimal risk.
Our holistic approach includes the full scope of addressing our clients’ requirements, both current and future.
Assessing our clients needs;
Evaluating climate, operational conditions and specific circumstances;
Calculating targeted applications such as dynamics vs. costs;
Evaluating with our clients the ‘like-to-have’ versus the ‘reality’ features;
Conceptualising out-of-the-box solutions;
Agreeing the written brief with our clients, incorporating all relevant factors.
At our premises in Cape Town, we build, integrate and implement cutting edge solutions to address today’s client challenges with technology flexible enough to accommodate tomorrow’s specifications - whatever these may be.
|Fuel capacity:||156 m3|
|Speed cruise:||16+ knots|
|Engine max power:||2 x MTU 16V 4000|
• 2 x 250kW diesel generators
• 2 x FFP
• 190 m3 Fresh water 190 m3
• 380 m3 Sea Water ballast
• Hydraulic operated bow ramp
• 2 x Dual purpose stockless kedge anchor and winch
• Fully netcentric-capable combat system
• Satellite communications
• X-Band radar with automatic radar plotting aid (ARPA)
• Can transport up to 260 troops
• Designed to meet Solas, IMO and Nato Naval Ship Code
Current used KND boats for sale - View All