Apollo Duck Boat Archive
2011 Catalina 375
Understanding the needs and dreams of cruising families and fulfilling them, has always been the Catalina mission for 38 years. Listening to boat owners has been Catalina philosophy from day one, that's why Catalina has always offered extraordinary value.The "New" 375 fits this profile with some new innovative features.The 375 is bigger in length and volume than any of the same size comparable models from the other leading manufactures. Compare these features to the other brands: larger engine – real teak wood varnished interior – lead keel – large California cockpits – full fiberglass interior liners.
|Length Overall:||11.73 m 38' - 6"|
|Length of Hull:||11.38 m 37' - 4"|
|Length of Waterline:||10.49 m 34' - 5"|
|Beam:||3.96 m 13' - 0"|
|Draft Fin Keel:||2.08 m 6' - 10"|
|Wing Keel:||1.42 m 4' - 8"|
|Ballast Fin Keel:||2,359 kg 5,200 lbs|
|Wing Keel:||2,812 kg 6,200 lbs|
|Approx. Basic Weight|
|Fin Keel:||7,031 kg 15,500 lbs|
|Wing Keel:||7,484 kg 16,500 lbs|
|Engine Diesel 3 cylinder:||29.8 kw 40 HP|
|Total Water Capacity:||367 ltr 97 gal|
|Fuel Capacity:||151 ltr 40 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity:||119.2 ltr 31.5 gal|
|Sail Area (100% Foretriangle):||60.11 m2 647 sq.ft.|
|Mast Height Above Waterline:||16.46 m 54' - 0"|
Twelve Reasons to Own a New Catalina 375:
• Interiors are crafted with teak cabinetry and trim with a natural varnish finish
for beauty and durability.
• Keels are lead with stainless steel bolts for greater stability and
• Deck hardware and rigging (including backstays) is oversized for
• Large fuel, water and holding tanks provide extended cruising range.
• Powerful sail plans with inboard shrouds and generous genoa tracks are fitted
for better performance.
• Wide weather decks and higher lifelines ease movement to the foredeck.
• Cavernous storage with easy access allows you to bring everything you need.
• Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems are logically engineered for easy
maintenance onshore and off.
• The real live-aboard interior has a large, usable head and shower, plus a
functional galley with plenty of storage.
• An economical reliable 40 hp. Yanmar diesel has excellent cruising speed and
plenty of reserve power.
• Carries CE category "A" certification (the highest available).
• A 37-footer that's really a thirty-seven foot hull length (not just LOA).
Current used Catalina boats for sale - View All