Apollo Duck Boat Archive
2016 VR6 Bowrider
A larger version of our new VR5, the VR6 is also all about space and unparalleled roominess. By combining Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, and new AftAdvantage™ concept—which increases the self-draining cockpit’s seating area by adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface—this boat maximizes space and value like never before. You’ll also find pleasant surprises like a lockable enclosed changing room (head optional), and aft-facing companion/observer seat that’s ideal for water sports and—with the addition of a filler cushion—creates a comfortable U-lounge that turns the whole aft section into an inviting gathering area.
|Length overall:||22'4" 6.82 m|
|Beam:||8'0" 2.55 m|
|Fuel capacity:||33 gal 132 l|
|People capacity:||10 (TBD)|
• BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
• Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
• Spacious cockpit seating converts to inviting U-lounge with addition of optional filler cushion
• Enclosed changing room with optional port potty provides convenience normally found on larger boats
• Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports
• Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR6 to suit your family's needs.
Since 1957, countless families have found their way into boating with Bayliner. They've remained so loyal to the brand—thanks to our commitment to delivering exceptional quality, thoughtful design and dependable simplicity—that Bayliner is more loved and more chosen today than practically all its competitors. Bayliner's broad, versatile lineup of Bowrider, Deck Boat, Cuddy and Cruiser models helps you get out on the water effortlessly, doing the things you love and creating meaningful, lasting memories.
Current used Bayliner boats for sale - View All