2016 Element CC6
Building on the success of our innovative Element M-Hull,™ we have created the Element CC6; a self-bailing, center console design aimed at coastal cruising and other day boat activities. Its clean, open layout is enhanced by Bayliner’s exclusive BeamForward™ design which carries the full beam dimension further forward in the boat than tradition designs. The result is a roomier bow section that considerably expands the comfort and capacity of the bow area. Its bow features an anchor locker and two, large bow storage lockers; all covered by a large bow cushion/sunpad. The boat’s aft section features two jump seats flanking a roomy lined storage compartment ideal for snorkeling gear or other provisions. Dual swim platform extensions make boarding from the water easier. Our optional F6 Fishing Package converts the CC6 to a great bay fishing boat making the CC6 as versatile as it gets.
|Length overall:||18’2” 5.57 m|
|Beam:||7'6" 2.29 m|
|Weight:||2,000 lbs 907 kg|
|Max People Weight:||TBD|
|Fuel capacity:||30 gal 114 l|
|People capacity:||5 (TBD)|
• Spacious layout with forward sunpad, aft seating, and ample storage
• Patent-pending M-hull™ design dramatically improves stability while on plane and at rest for an exceptionally stable fishing platform
• Self-bailing cockpit keeps cockpit dry and makes cleanup easier
• Available F6 Fishing Package lets you customize the boat to suit your family's needs
• Reliable Mercury® outboard power up to 115-hp, and sure, predictable handling
Since 1957, countless families have found their way into boating with Bayliner. They've remained so loyal to the brand—thanks to our commitment to delivering exceptional quality, thoughtful design and dependable simplicity—that Bayliner is more loved and more chosen today than practically all its competitors. Bayliner's broad, versatile lineup of Bowrider, Deck Boat, Cuddy and Cruiser models helps you get out on the water effortlessly, doing the things you love and creating meaningful, lasting memories.