Apollo Duck Boat Archive
2016 210 Deck Boat
High style, meets high capacity. The brand-new outboard-powered 210 Deck Boat seats up to 12 thanks to L-shaped "pontoon-style" cockpit seating and a spacious bow. A roomy in-floor locker accommodates skis and water toys, while innovative under-seat storage (which can be partitioned based on your needs) stows the rest of your crew's gear. The sporty dash includes an easy-to-read gauge array. The port-side bulkhead doubles as storage and a private changing room or can be upgraded to be an optional enclosed head. Plus, Bayliner’s specialised fishing and water sports options lets you have it your way. And what could be better than that?
|Length overall:||20'7" 6.27 m|
|Beam:||8'6" 2.59 m|
|Weight:||3,468 lbs 1,573 kg|
|Max people weight:||1,720 lbs 750 kg|
|Fuel capacity:||55 gal 208.2 L|
|People capacity:||12 US 10 CE|
• L-shaped cockpit with "pontoon-style" seating allows passengers to stretch their legs.
• Spacious bow seating area with easy to reach grab handles and cup holders.
• A roomy in-floor locker accommodates skis, water toys and other gear.
• Bayliner's Flight Series or Fish Package option allows you to tailor your 210 Deck Boat to your family's needs.
• Sporty dash with easy-to-read gauge array.
• Portside bulkhead doubles as a changing room. Upgrade to an optional enclosed head available.
Since 1957, countless families have found their way into boating with Bayliner. They've remained so loyal to the brand—thanks to our commitment to delivering exceptional quality, thoughtful design and dependable simplicity—that Bayliner is more loved and more chosen today than practically all its competitors. Bayliner's broad, versatile lineup of Bowrider, Deck Boat, Cuddy and Cruiser models helps you get out on the water effortlessly, doing the things you love and creating meaningful, lasting memories.
Current used Bayliner boats for sale - View All